These general conditions (hereinafter the “General Conditions”) govern the legal relationship that emanates from recruitment processes conducted among users-customers (hereinafter “Customer”) of the website www.bodeguescatalanes.com.
1. Seller (Shop Online BODEGUES CATALANES)
Trade name: Bodegues Catalanes Title: Anna Maria Noguera Santana 40436352Y Camí de la Piscina, s/n, 17700 La Jonquera (Girona) Spain.
The largest user of age to register, stating their personal data in the order form, once the accepted general conditions of purchase.
3. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The General Conditions are subject to and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Spain, in particular in the Law 7/19988, of 13 April, on General Conditions of Contract, Law 26/1984 of 19 July, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users, Royal Decree 1906/1999 of 17 December 1999, by which the Telephone and Electronic Contracting with general conditions, Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, the Law 7/1996 of January 15 of the Retail Trade and the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
The purchasing system is subject to the current legislation in Spain, so the sales transactions are deemed to be made at the home of BODEGUES CATALANES, Anna Maria Noguera Santana, Camí de la Piscina, s/n, 17700 La Jonquera (Girona) Spain.
4. Scope of the Offer
The products offered through the shop online BODEGUES CATALANES only distributed in Spain, France and Belgium.
5. Limit Buy
BODEGUES CATALANES through its shop online BODEGUES CATALANES performed only individual end-consumer sales, and does not allow the purchase of goods for resale. In this sense, buying liquid products with a volume exceeding 12 liters for spirits and 90 liters wines may be carried out.
6. Purchase Process
· Selected Products
– The items you wish to purchase must be selected and added to the shopping bag by clicking on the corresponding icon.
– The cart will contain the data of the selected item, the number of units and the price in euros. The price shown is with taxes, but no shipping costs as rates vary.
· Information Billing and Shipping
– They appear on the screen your billing and shipping, according to the same data that you entered when you register as a user, can modify the data..
· Order Confirmation Payments
– Once completed the purchase order and before sending the request for a summary identifying the items purchased, their total price (taxes and shipping included) and billing and shipping. The order must be confirmed by clicking on the “Confirm and proceed to secure payment” button.
– Purchases will be paid by credit card or debit card (see “Means of Payment Accepted”)
– Confirmed the transaction is communicated through the website itself the order number.
– Also an e-mail with a description of the order and the personal data have been communicated shall be returned.
– If at the time of issuance of the order, we found that no stocks of any of the products included in it, the customer will be notified immediately. Also, the amount charged for that product shall be paid within days.
7. Means of Payment Accepted
For payment of items purchased through the shop online BODEGUES CATALANES only accept payments via credit card or debit card.
The charge will be made on-line, ie, in real time, through the payment gateway of the financial institution, once it is established that the information provided is correct. In order to give maximum security to the payment system, insurance schemes leading financial institutions in electronic commerce payment used. In this way, confidential payment details are transmitted directly and encrypted to the financial institution.
8. Delivery and Shipping Costs
Transporting items purchased in the shop online BODEGUES CATALANES made through a courier company and it will be delivered within approximately 3 to 5 working days from the order confirmation.
The price of transport is calculated depending on the destination, items purchased and the packaging used for shipping. The exact price of transport is calculated to include each item in the shopping bag and will appear on the page that summarizes the purchase before confirmation of the order and before the introduction of data of the credit card or debit card.
It will not be possible to send to:
If not satisfied, you can make the return of purchases made through the Virtual Store BODEGUES Catalans.
The deadline to apply for a refund is 14 calendar days from receipt of order.
Circumstances that may cause a return are the following:
– If the product you have ordered does not satisfy you: We will refund the amount of the product but not the shipping costs paid in the order. It can be changed if the product has not been used, unsealed and is in perfect condition. The amount of the purchase will never be reimbursed but can effect change on an item of the same amount or higher. The expenses of return and new shipment, and the price difference if any, shall be borne by the person making the change.
– If you wish to make an exchange for another item: the cost of return and new shipment will not be borne by BODEGUES Catalans.
Defective product origin: Once the defective product recepcionemos send you another. In this case the change will always be for the same item or reference. Only you will be billed for the first shipment, taking over BODEGUES CATALANES of postage for the return and new shipment.
– If the product by mistake, does not correspond to the order: BODEGUES CATALANES bear the costs for the return of the wrong product and shipping corresponding to the order made product.
Terms of return:
BODEGUES CATALANES make changes or refunds provided that the following circumstances:
– Prior to our Customer Service communication occurs: This step is essential whatever the reason for the return. You can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0034 972 555 590. – Our telephone hours are from 9h to 19h from Monday to Saturday.
– The products keep intact its original seal: returns unsealed items will not be accepted.
– The item to return must be properly packaged for return.
– The packaging must be in perfect condition and keep all accessories to be returned.
– The return of the item has to be done by courier to the following address: BODEGUES CATALANES, Camí de la Piscina, s/n, 17700 La Jonquera (Girona) Spain.
The cash refund will be made with the same method of payment used for payment of the order.
IMPORTANT: BODEGUES CATALANES not return the amount or make any forwarding of goods until it has verified the receipt and status of packaging and accessories item being return or change in our warehouse. The price return is originally contained in the order.
10. Customer Data
Shoppers must register their personal details and choose a password that will allow access to all areas that require prior identification. This will prevent you hereafter have to re-fill. By the time you register on our secure server or place an order, your personal, address data, and those relating to payment, they are incorporated into our database, used solely to process your order and to send information on offers and services that may be of interest.
Therefore, pursuant to the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data we inform you that your personal data will be stored and processed in the files of BODEGUES CATALANES, in order to checkout, and offering and providing our services, and to inform you about news and offers related thereto.
By accepting these Conditions, the user expressly consents to the transfer or communication of personal data to third parties for the purpose that these companies can treat their personal data in order to ensure continuity of the services offered by BODEGUES CATALANES and monitor the proper functioning of the website.
Also we advised of the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data, in email@example.com Camí de la Piscina, s/n, 17700 La Jonquera (Girona) Spain.
11. Security and Confidentiality
Business transactions are conducted in a secure server environment under SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and all communications are encrypted under a 128-bit encryption, which ensures the highest level of protection to communications.
12. Restrictions on alcohol sales:
The sale of alcohol to under 18 is prohibited.
13. BODEGUES CATALANES
Reserves the right to modify the commercial offer presented on its shop online BODEGUES CATALANES (changes to products, prices, promotions and other sales and service) at any time.
We make every effort to provide the information in its website is accurate and no typographical errors. In the case that at some point there are any error of this kind at all times outside the will of BODEGUES CATALANES occurs, it would be corrected immediately.
There is a typographical error in one of the displayed prices and a client has made a purchase decision based on that error, we will notify the client of the error and the customer is entitled to cancel the purchase at no cost on their part.
The contents of the website www.bodeguescatalanes.com could sometimes show provisional information on some products. In the event that the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product the customer is entitled to cancel the purchase at no cost on their part.
14. Customer Service:
If you have any questions regarding the operation of our shopping system, call us at 0034 972 555 590, in hours 9am to 19pm from Monday to Saturday, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.
- Total: 0,00 € iva incluido
TAGSabsinthe alcohol anise appetizer armagnac bourbon brandy cachaça cannabis catalunya cava champagne cocktail cognac distillates empordà fino fruits gin herbal licores y cremas liquor cream mint muscat pastis porto red wine ribera del duero rioja rose wine rum sangria sirope spirit tequila triple sec vermut vinos y espumosos vodka whisky whisky cream whisky Japan white wine wine wine bio